SHEMA97 Functional Active Mask by HelmetFitting.com
As featured on AL.com, KMOV, Sporting News for football, Sporting News for basketball, BuckeyeXtra, by Holly Rowe (via Twitter), and as worn by Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, Auburn Mayor Ron Anders, and Texas head coach Steve Sarkisian!
HelmetFitting.com’s SHEMA97 Functional Active Mask uses high-performance nano fabric technology to protect the respiratory system from harmful substances and infectious sources. The micro dustproof fabric helps prevent the inhalation of airborne dust and other potentially hazardous particles. Built for comfort, this mask is in a category of its own, allowing for easy breathing without feeling stifled. Features include:
- Special purpose nano fiber fabric
- 97.1% fine dust filter rate
- Filters particles down to 1 micron
- Easily adjust the length of straps to fit to face with a sturdy toggle and lanyard
- Applied functional nose support for a closer fit and better particulate protection
- Lightweight: only 6 grams, which means much less pressure for the ears
- Fashionable: wear it with any daily look
- Cooling function allows good air circulation
- Excellent sound transmission
- Hand-washable over 20 times
- UV blocking
Our Black v2 and limited-edition Pink v2 and Camouflage v2 masks feature the same nanofiber fabric liner as our other mask styles, and have a thicker, non-transparent outer layer suitable for airline travel, theme parks, and other uses. We cannot offer refunds if individuals within airlines, theme parks, or other organizations/locations do not allow you to wear your SHEMA97 mask.
- M fits youth and small adult sizes
- L fits medium/large adult sizes
- XL fits extra large adult sizes
- 2XL fits people with full beards and XL/XXL adult sizes
- M: 8″ x 5″
- L: 8″ x 5.5″
- XL: 10″ x 6″
- 2XL: 10″ x 6.5″
YOU MUST SELECT “Black v2” AND NOT “Black” IF YOU WANT AN ALL-BLACK, OPAQUE MASK.